The Broomhill Pool Trust would like to acknowledge the outstanding support of The Architectural Heritage Fund. The AHF has provided advice to the Trust in the early stages of setting up and commissioning the options appraisal (feasibility study).
AHF has also provided grant assistance towards the Trust’s portion of the Feasibility costs.
The AHF have provided invaluable advice; and are also looking to support us with further grants and/or working capital loan subject to the project and the Trust remaining eligible (eg. The Broomhill Pool Trust or our appointed operator has to be a charity, not a company or local authority to be eligible)
The Architectural Heritage Fund
27-31 Charing Cross Road
London WC2H 0AU
The Architectural Heritage Fund is a registered charity founded in 1976 to promote the conservation of historic buildings in the UK. It does this by providing advice, information and financial assistance in the form of grants and low interest working capital loans for projects undertaken by Building Preservation Trust (BPT) and other charities throughout the UK.
AHF activities include:
• Advising on the restoration and reuse of historic buildings which are listed or in a conservation area.
• Advising on the setting up of building preservation trusts, charities specialising in historic building regeneration.
• Giving grants to charities intending to restore historic buildings.
• Making low-interest loans to charities to help them finance projects on site.
• Providing information on sources of funds for restoring and repairing historic buildings
• Producing helpful publications.